Hello! I'm Todd, and I love to help people flourish, whether they're stuck in the mud or already in the air and just wanting to get to greater heights.
I have honed my capacity to hold deep transformational space through my journey as a music therapist in CAMHS (Child & Adolescent Mental Health Services), a Tantra facilitator/assistant, and as a practicing coach, trainer and facilitator.
As an ICF Associate Certified Coach I adhere to the highest professional industry standards and ethics, whilst working in my own person-centred style that is rich with warmth, humour, intensity and depth.
As well as running a private coaching and supervision practice, I train the 2 day ICF certified Presence and Paradigms modules as part of Animas' Accredited Diploma in Transformational Coaching. I also coach and guest lecture MBA students in Personal and Professional Development at Middlesex University.
When I'm not coaching, you might find me playing guitar or recording a song in my home studio, tootling down a country lane enjoying some birdwatching, or going on some adventure or other with my beloved partner.
• ICF (International Coach Federation) ACC Associate Certified Coach
• Accredited (ICF + AC) Diploma in Transformational Coaching from Animas Centre for Coaching
• Accredited (EMCC + ICF) Diploma in Coaching Supervision from the International Centre for Coaching Supervison
• Accredited Certificate in Group Coaching and Facilitation from Animas Centre for Coaching
• BAHons in Communication Studies from Liverpool University
•DipHE in Music Performance and Theory from The Academy of Contemporary Music
•Foundation Course in Music Therapy from Roehampton University